Borza posla is a Slovenian national business transfer marketplace. We connect private business owners, that want to sell their business, to buyers and investors from Slovenia and around the World. We do so by working as an intermediary or a consulting partner of our clients on both, sell side and buy side. We encourage successful business people from around the World to settle in Slovenia and use their skills and abilities to develop business activities in Slovenia.
Business migrants are important part of Slovenian economy. They bring knowledge of overseas markets, business networks, cultural practices and languages, as well as their specific business skills and experience. Business migrants benefit Slovenia by:
- developing international markets,
- transferring capital and making investments,
- creating or maintaining employment,
- exporting Slovenian goods and services,
- introducing new or improved technologies,
- substituting Slovenian-made products for goods that would otherwise be imported,
- adding to commercial activity and competitiveness within sectors of the Slovenian economy.
One of our main goals is to assist prospective migrants in the process of buying an existing business in Slovenia. Buying an existing business with the assistance of our consultants who know your desired migration area and the history and potential of a range of established businesses for sale in this area could fast track your requirements for business investment. Borza posla is able to offer the following assistance to business buyers:
- Pre-screening businesses for you. We turn down many of the businesses we are asked to sell – this can be because the seller won’t provide full financial disclosure or because the business owner is seeking a sale price well above market price or any other reasons. Buying an existing business with us will help you avoid these risks.
- Helping you pinpoint your interest. Borza posla will start by finding out about your skills and interests, and then help you select the right business for you. With our experts help, you may discover that an industry you had never considered is the ideal one for you.
- Negotiating. The negotiating process is really when we earn our commission. We are experts in assisting both parties stay focused on the ultimate goal and smooth over any problems that may arise during the sale or contract phase.
- Assisting with paperwork. We know the latest legal and regulatory requirements that can affect everything from licenses and permits to financing and business contracts. Working with us reduces the risk that you’ll overlook some crucial form, fee or step in the sale or contract process.
Why buy an existing business?
There are many good reasons why buying an existing business could be a good business decision for a business skilled migrant. Remember though, when buying an existing business you will be taking on the legacy of the previous business owner, and you need to be aware of every aspect of the business you’re about to take over. Some of the advantages of buying an existing pre-qualified business are:
- Much of the groundwork to get the business up and running will have been done.
- It may be easier to obtain finance as the business will have a proven track record.
- A market for the product or service will have already been demonstrated.
- There may be established customers, a reliable income, a reputation to capitalise and a useful network of contacts.
- A business plan and marketing method should already be in place.
- Existing employees should have experience you can draw on.
- Many of the problems will have been discovered and solved already.
For more information on buying an existing small business in Slovenia feel free to contact us. Please note, the language of communication is Slovenian or English.